In 1954, he established Carman Construction Limited and expanded services to the Mining Industry throughout Northern Ontario.
In 1982, Carman Construction Inc was established with Carman G.A. Fielding Jr. being elected President and Albert Laderoute elected Vice President.
A further management change in 2001 saw Carman Dean Fielding elected as President, and Carman G.A. Fielding Jr. as Vice President. This management structure is in place to this day.
Over the years, Carman Construction Inc has successfully managed fluctuating economic and seasonal conditions. Carman has supervised numerous sub-contractors and overseen a seasonal work force ranging between 30-150 employees, accumulating an average of 130,000 man hours per year with zero lost-time hours since 2000.
- General Contracting
- Open pit mining
- Earth fill berm construction
- Site Development
- Environmental Reclamation and Site
- Mine Backfill (rock, sand & paste)
- Material Processing
- Aggregate Supply
- Mining, forestry & municipal requirements for site
- development, water & sewer, foundation preparation
- Equipment Rentals (Operated & Un-operated)